Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kim Kardashian Is Red Hot At "Good Day New York"

Hot on the promotional trail, Kim Kardashian was spotted paying a visit to "Good Day New York" in NYC on Thursday morning (April 14).Clad in a beautiful draped red dress, the E! reality babe chatted with the TV show to promote the Tria home laser hair removal product.
Meanwhile, Miss Kardashian has been making headlines as of late for her desire to marry current beau, NBA player Kris Humphries.The brunette beauty told Life & Style that she “can’t wait” to tie the knot, telling, “I’ve envisioned the whole thing."
“I can’t wait to get married. I’ve found my wedding dress — I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I’ve thought about it all for so long. What woman hasn’t thought about her wedding since she was a little girl?," she added. “I think I’ll name my kids with K’s to keep the tradition going. I want a big family. Three to five kids!”

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com, PacificCoastNewsOnline.com

Total Pageviews