Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Heidi Montag Makes Fun of Her Surgeries

It’s no secret that she’s been under all kinds of scrutiny due to her excessive plastic surgery and miserable debut album, but Heidi Montag is finding that laughter is the best medicine.


The “Hills” babe teamed up with the Funny or Die team to poke a little fun at herself while also encouraging credit card reform.Of the video shoot, Heidi told press, "I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard. He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable – he made me feel confident in my talent."


She continued, "I am so excited about my acting future. I can't wait for my next role to be as an action star! This is just the beginning of a whole new world for me."

Total Pageviews