Thursday, September 9, 2010

Katy Perry: Rolling Stone Sexy

She just keeps getting hotter, and Katy Perry bares almost all in the new issue of Rolling Stone magazine.On the cover, the “Hot N Cold” songstress looks fabulous in some luscious lingerie, but the real hotness is in the photo shoot inside.




In one of the pictures, Katy poses on the beach in nothing but a pair of fishnet stockings, making Russell Brand the envy of all men.Of her fiancé, Katy told press, “Russell’s so sensitive and sweet… the Russell that people know from the media is not him at all.”




Perry also mentioned that her strict religious upbringing makes it hard for her to see people desecrate the sacred. "I am sensitive to Russell taking the Lord's name in vain and to Lady Gaga putting a rosary in her mouth.”



"I think when you put sex and spirituality in the same bottle and shake it up, bad things happen. Yes, I said I kissed a girl. But I didn't say I kissed a girl while f-ing a crucifix."

Total Pageviews