Thursday, September 9, 2010

JWoww: "I Get Ready Faster Than Most Of The Boys"

She’s certainly made a career for herself thanks to MTV’s “Jersey Shore,” and Jenni Farley recently had the opportunity to work with Maxim Magazine.During an interview with the men’s mag, JWoww revealed who has the better grade of guidos, saying, “The Long Island ones are good friends of mine and they’re more extreme in their guido-ness than Jersey ones. Sorry, Jersey!”


When asked if she was into high maintenance guys, Farley responded, “Nope. I know, shocker, right? I’m a tomboy. It takes me 20 minutes to get ready. I get ready faster than most of the boys on the show. Take pride in how you look, but never, ever take longer than me to get ready.”And what does she look for in a dude? “If he looks fresh. If he wears a white shirt, it should be crisp. Everything should be crisp, new, pressed, and not all wrinkled and worn,” the reality TV star added.

Total Pageviews