Monday, September 27, 2010

Ke$ha Talks Britney Spears, Justin Bieber

Still getting used to being in the spotlight where everything she says is written down or recorded, Ke$ha is making a few apologies.For starters, her song “Styrofoam,” that was leaked online recently, has a line that says, “In ten years, Britney Spears….Britney, who?”


Attempting to clear the air on that one, the 25-year-old claims “Just to clarify, I didn’t write that bit and that was from when I was fifteen- and there’s a reason that song’s not on my record. I have to admit now I do regret ever singing that because I have mad respect for her.”


In another instance, Ke$ha made a joke about break-out star Justin Bieber in a recent interview with Maxim.Tweeting her apologies to him later, she wrote, “dear justin b i am so sorry if my bad joke has hurt your feelings.u r obviously so talented and i would never mean to offend u. i think u r rad.”



Total Pageviews