Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Talks Career With German GQ

She’s best known these days for having a 90-day jail sentence thrown at her by Judge Marsha Revel, but Lindsay Lohan insists she’s not done with her acting career.

The “Mean Girls” actress appears in German GQ Magazine this month to talk about her aspirations as an actress.

"When I started working in the industry, I wanted to get to the very top — and I was painted as something completely different from what I really was.”

LiLo continued, “Nowadays in Hollywood, it is so much more about celebrities and gossip, which can distract many great actors from their actual ability. The public comes to know so much about these people that it gets superimposed upon on their work in movies. I love what I do, so I have to be able to handle it."

"The media creates its images in just seconds, so they can interpret reality as they imagine it. If I sneeze, photos are published in which I am said to be weeping bitterly. And if I keep my hand in front of my mouth and nose, it's the same; I was hung-over and had a hard night of heavy partying behind me. You can't imagine to what extent this has been accepted."

Total Pageviews