Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lady Gaga Goes Topless For Vanity Fair


Never shy when it comes to showing a little skin, Lady Gaga went topless for the September 2010 issue of Vanity Fair.Posing for a steamy spread in the monthly magazine, the "Alejandro" singer chatted about topics including drugs, sex and loneliness.



Admitting that she uses cocaine, Gaga dishes, "I won't lie; it's occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year."As for romping around in the sack, the 24-year-old says that she avoids it as much as possible, explaining, "I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my ... "



Finishing up by talking about being a lonely soul, Gaga tells, "I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist."

Total Pageviews