Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Miranda Kerr Confirms Pregnancy, 4 Months Along

Confirming that she's joined in on the Victoria's Secret model baby boom, Miranda Kerr is indeed readying to become a mother!

Talking to the Spanish edition of Vogue in its September issue, the 27-year-old Aussie hottie tells, "Yes, I am pregnant. Four months along."

The child will be the first for Miss Kerr, who married "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor Orlando Bloom during a secretive ceremony in July of this year.

Dishing on how hard it was to keep the good news under wraps due to sickness during work efforts, Miranda said, "I remember on one occasion in the early days [of my pregnancy] when it was still too soon to say anything, and I had a dreadful time at one job."

Clearly excited for the new challenge, Kerr previously said, “I think having children and pregnancy is a part of life. I look at how models like Heidi Klum, Adriana Lima and Alessandra Ambrosio have done it and made it a part of their lives.”

Total Pageviews